- Is Zimbabwe softening its hard line on crypto?
- Bitcoin tops $50,000 for the first time in a month
- The Future Of Crypto Is In Our Hands
- Meet The World’s Richest 29-Year-Old: Sam Bankman-Fried
- Crypto assets making the most buzz
Is Zimbabwe softening its hard line on crypto?
- Zimbabwean crypto enthusiasts hoped Mthuli Ncube, the country’s new finance minister, would remove regulations imposed on cryptocurrency trading.
- Despite the government’s shoutout, many believe that Zimbabwe will not reverse its ban on crypto transactions. Zimbabwe banned cryptocurrency transactions, forcing the country’s crypto traders to go underground and use social media to buy and sell cryptocurrencies.
- Chui said that adopting cryptos would be slow, but if regulated exchanges are approved and licensed, this will help bring transparency and certainty to the market.
Bitcoin tops $50,000 for the first time in a month
- The price of is at its highest levels since early September, when El Salvador became the first country to accept bitcoin as legal tender.
- The Bank of America report shows that Wall Street is getting excited about crypto, despite its recent controversies, including China’s blanket ban on crypto transactions and investigation of some of the largest exchanges.
- Katie Stockton believes the price of Bitcoin will soon test its April all-time high near $65,000.
The Future Of Crypto Is In Our Hands
- Patricia Technologies’ Chief Operating Officer Chris Izu Okafor spoke at the Blockchain, Crypto-Arts, and the Future of Money event on September 11th, 2021.
- Industrial players will accelerate innovation in the NFT space. The coming year will be even more explosive.
- We acknowledge that Africa is still in its infancy and we use the technology to drive the message home that crypto is now an everyday currency, as opposed to a speculative store of value.
Meet The World’s Richest 29-Year-Old: Sam Bankman-Fried
- Sam Bankman-Fried, the son of two Stanford law professors, grew up playing video games, watching the San Francisco Giants and reading Harry Potter. He enrolled at MIT and dropped out of physics in order to focus on ethics.
- Bankman-Fried’s company FTX, the richest twenty something in the world, handles 10% of the $3.4 trillion monthly trades in digital assets, and makes $750 million each month. His trading firm, Alameda Research, has made $350 million.
- Bankman-Fried, who is on the Forbes 400 with a net worth of $22.5 billion, has made as much money as he can and is not even a believer in crypto.
Our top 3 Crypto picks of the Month.