Knowing that you can easily revert back to the original ROM, you should have no worries about trying out new ROM. The worst that can happen is to restore back to the original ROM. One thing though, do remember to back up your data before you flash any ROM. You are all done configuring the tool to flash the ROM. Put your device into download mode by first turning it OFF, then pressing and holding Volume DOWN + Home + Power buttons simultaneously.
There are a few ways to backup and restore app data without root. The easiest way is to use the built-in backup and restore features of your Android phone or tablet. You can also use third-party tools to backup and restore app data. On a computer, you can use the Sideload command to transfer and install the Android installation file to other devices.
Your One UI system settings, saved Wi-Fi networks, and homescreen layouts are a few examples of what you can back up. The Samsung Cloud Backup app on Android is fast and easy to use while providing a seamless experience across all Samsung devices. Google offers all account holders 15GB of free cloud storage for photos, videos, and device backups.
- Most of us aware of the name Cyanogen Mod which is the best custom ROM for android and is used by most of the android users.
- If you’re looking for a well-rounded backup cloud service for Android, Google One stock firmware can simplify your life.
- You can also create a manual backup using the Android Settings app.
- If your device is not rooted, you can follow the guide to root your device using Magisk.
USB debugging is a feature of Android devices that allows developers to debug apps and processes on the device. There are a few ways to backup your original Android ROM.
- Installing TWRP recovery is the most important aspect of installing custom roms.
- On a positive note, it’s the simplest way to root the devices.
- It has a slight setup curve since it relies on the Shizuku service to work, which gives you higher-level system privileges.
It has its own method for quickly backing up all of your smartphone data, according to Samsung. Call logs, alarms, calendars, apps, messages, home screen options, and settings can all be stored in this app. With a 19% market share, it is by far the largest manufacturer of smartphones, followed by Apple.